Members Add-On Shortcodes
This page contains a demo for Wishlist Smart Shortcodes – Members Add-On Shortcodes.
The members add-on includes 3 different shortcodes as explained in the below table and as displayed right below the table.
Be sure to follow the “How to experiment with the shortcodes” sections.
|All posts accessible to a specific member||[ wlss_member_posts ]|
|All pages accessible to a specific member||[ wlss_member_pages ]|
|All categoris accessible to a specific member||[ wlss_member_categories ]|
All Accessible Posts:
* Posts list is displayed by the above shortcode
All Accessible Pages:
* Pages list is displayed by the above shortcode
All Accessible Categories:
* Categories list is displayed by the above shortcode
How to experiment with the shortcodes:
- Create your demo website in this link
- Change, remove or add posts / pages / categories and add them to any membership level assigned under your user (You can check your membership levels under Wishlist Member menu > Levels)
- Refresh this page and see how the posts / pages/ categories changes accordingly
We recommend going over the information about each of the shortcodes you experiment with in the plugin’s manual, as it will help you understand each plugin better, plus, it includes examples and additional parameters available.